-200g smoked salmon, shredded or chopped
-1/2 red onion, chopped
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1/4 cup dry white wine
-3/4 cup of quark/skyr/greek yoghurt
-juice of 1/2 lemon
-2 tsp dried dill
-1/2 zucchini, grated
-3 cups wholemeal spaghetti, cooked
-1/4 cup of reserved pasta water
-salt & pepper to taste
-handful of baby spinach leaves (optional)
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a frypan on medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until soft. Add garlic and zucchini and cook until fragrant.
- Add the wine and cook until the wine is almost completely reduced (5 mins or so).
- Add the quark and lemon juice. Cook and allow sauce to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then add the salmon and dill to the sauce. Mix well and allow salmon to become warm.
- Finally, add the pasta and toss until well combined. Add reserved pasta water if the sauce is too thick. If using baby spinach toss through now. Serve and enjoy!