-500g lamb mince
-1/2 onion, grated
-1/4 cup of oats
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-2 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped
-2 tsp cumin
-2 tsp paprika
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 tsp cayenne pepper
-1 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Use your hands to ensure its mixed properly.
- Grab a handful of the mixture and roll it out in your hands to form a small sausage like shape that is even the whole way.
- Continue the process until you have used all the mixture. It should make 5-6 decent sized koftas.
- Place a large frypan on low-medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the pan.
- Once the pan is heated, add koftas to it. Cook until golden brown on one side and flip. Repeat this process until all 4 sides are cooked.
- Once cooked through, remove koftas from the pan and place on a plate covered in paper towel to remove the excess oil/fat.
- Serve koftas, rice, salad and sauces of your choice. Enjoy!