–1/3 cup natural peanut butter
–1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
–1/4 cup of olive oil or coconut oil, melted
–1/4 cup cocoa powder
–1/2 tsp vanilla essence
–1/4 tsp salt
–2 cups of quick oats
-2 ripe and chopped frozen bananas
-1 cup frozen raspberries
-1 tbsp greek yoghurt
-60-80g melted dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine all base layer ingredients. Mix well.
- Place in a lined baking tray and press down to ensure it is level and even. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, combine middle layer ingredients for your nice cream. I use a potato masher to make mine but if you have a blender handy, this method is a lot easier and quicker. Blend or mash until well combined.
- Pour nice cream layer over the prepared base. Use a spatula to smooth it out and ensure there is even coverage.
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to let it set and go hard.
- Remove from freezer and pour over melted dark chocolate. Use a spatula to get a nice even layer to finish.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours, then remove and cut with a sharp, warmed knife. Enjoy or store in the freezer!