-2 tbsp honey
-1.5 tbsp soy sauce
-0.5 tsp of Chinese five spice
-2 tsp fish sauce
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 tsp minced ginger
-60ml of chicken stock
-60ml oyster sauce
-400-500g pork, thinly sliced
-1-2 cups assorted veggies of choice, thinly chopped/sliced
-rice or noodles to serve
-shallots to serve
- In a bowl or container, mix honey, soy, five spice and fish sauce. Add pork and toss and ensure its coated. Set aside. Best to let marinade for 1-3hrs if you have time.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large wok or pan. Stir fry pork for a minutes until it is cooked. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Add more oil to the pan. Add ginger, garlic and veggies of choice. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add pork back into pan with veggies. Then add in oyster sauce and stock.
- Cook for 5 minutes to ensure pork is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed rice/noodles and top with shallots. Enjoy!