-1 clove of garlic, minced
-2 1/2 cups of baby spinach
-1/2 cup oats
-1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
-zest of half a lemon
-1/2 tsp salt
-dash of pepper
-1 tbsp dried parsley
-400g low fat mince
-80-100g of cubed feta
- In a frypan on low-medium heat, add a dash of olive oil and cook the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach to the pan and mix until the spinach starts to welt and cook. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, place mince, eggs, oats, spices and zest. Mix until well combined.
- Once the spinach mix has cooled, mix through your mince mixture. Then stir in feta.
- Scoop mixture and squish into patty shapes. The mixture will make 4 large rissoles or 6 smaller ones.
- In your frypan, add a dash more olive oil. Place rissoles in the pan and cook until golden brown on one side, around 7-10 minutes. The flip and repeat. Lower the heat and cook rissoles for a further 5 minutes or so until they are cooked through in the middle.
- Serve and enjoy alone, with your favourites sides or even as burger patties!