-1/2 cup of crunchy natural peanut butter
-3 tbsp honey
-2/3 cup of rolled oats
-60-80g of melted 85% dark chocolate
- Line a small tray or rectangle container with baking paper.
- In a heatproof bowl, add the peanut butter and honey.
- Fill a small saucepan 1/4 full of water. Place on stovetop on high heat and bring to the boil.
- Place heatproof bowl over boiling water. Stir the butter and honey until it becomes warm and thick.
- Add in the oats and stir until well combine. Pour into the tray/container and press down evenly.
- Pour melted chocolate over the top and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Slice into small squares with a warm sharp knife. It should make 8 pieces. Enjoy or store in the fridge.