-1 sweet potato, cut into small cubes
-80g baby spinach leaves
-1/3 cup of pecans
-4 sliced of bacon, chopped
-60-80g of feta cheese
-1/2 an avocado, cubed
-1/4 cup of dried cranberries
-200g cooked chicken breast, shredded or diced
-1 tbsp honey
-2 tbsp lemon juice
-2 tbsp olive oil
-1/2 tsp dijon mustard
-Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a frypan on medium heat. Add in sweet potato and cook until golden brown and softened.
- While potato is cooking, in a small bowl mix all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Once sweet potato is cooked, push to one side of the pan and add bacon. Cook until starting to go crispy. Mix the bacon and sweet potato. Set aside on a small plate.
- Add pecans to the pan and cook tossing for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan and crush into smaller pieces.
- Get a large serving plate and layer the bottom with baby spinach. Place chicken pieces, sweet potato and bacon over spinach layer.
- Next place avocado and cranberries then sprinkle the salad with the pecans.
- Top the salad by crumbling it with feta and drizzling the dressing over the top. Enjoy!