-1 cup of oat flour
-1 ripe, mashed banana
-2 tsp baking powder
-1/2 cup greek yoghurt/skyr
-1 tsp chia seeds
-1 tbsp cinnamon
-dash of milk (optional)
-1 scoop vanilla protein powder (can use 1 tsp vanilla essence instead)
-1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen & thawed)
Cream cheese frosting;
-2 tbsp low fat cream cheese
-1 tbsp greek yoghurt/skyr
-1/4 tsp honey
-1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Place all pancake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Place a frypan on low-medium heat. Add a little oil olive to grease the pan. Scoop pancake mixture in to form pancake shape. I like to make them 1/4-1/3 cup of mixture in size.
- Cook until golden brown on one side and starting to bubble on the side thats facing upwards. Flip and repeat until both sides are cooked through.
- Repeat the process until you have used all the mixture.
- While pancakes are cooking, mix the frosting ingredients and set aside.
- When pancakes are all cooked, serve with cream cheese frosting. I like to also top mine with more fresh blueberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!