-1/3 cup of BBQ Sauce
-2 tbsp sriracha
-1 tsp soy sauce
-1 tsp minced ginger
-1 tbsp lemon juice
-400-500g of pork strips
-1-2 cups of stir fried vegetables of your choice (optional)
- Combine BBQ sauce, Sriracha, soy sauce, ginger and lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place pork strips into the bowl and leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a large frypan on low heat with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Tip pork and marinade into the pan and cook until pork is cooked through, turning halfway. Should take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Once pork is cooked, add in any stir fried veggies. Cook and continue to mix veggies through so they are also covered in marinade.
- Serve with rice and garnish with toppings of your choice. I like to use sesame seeds and shallots. Enjoy!
– 1/3 cup of BBQ Sauce