-1 cup of drained and pitted cherries (can be fresh, frozen/thawed or tinned)
-2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
-1 cup oat flour
-1 mashed banana
-1 tsp chia seeds
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-1/4 cup greek yoghurt
-2 tsp baking powder
-dash of milk (if you like the mixture thinner)
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Place a frypan on low-medium heat.
- Grease the pan with olive oil and scoop out mixture to form a pancake. You can make them as big or small as you like.
- Cook until mixture starts to bubble on uncooked side. Flip and repeat. Pancakes are ready when they are golden brown.
- Continue cooking until all the mixture is used.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!