- 2 bananas, chopped and frozen
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 60ml of milk of your choice
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 20-60ml greek style yoghurt (optional for creaminess)
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Allow to sit for a few minute to slightly defrost.
- Get a potato masher and start to mash the ingredients. You will need a spoon to stir the mixture occasionally also.
- Continue mashing and stirring until you reach a nice smooth consistency. It can take a bit of time so please be patient. Alternatively, you can chuck all ingredients in a blender if you have one.
- Spoon into 2 bowls. Serve with your favourite toppings. I like fresh fruit, chia seeds and toasted muesli.