- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, pecans and cashews
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix well until all combined.
- If you have an oven, press into a lined slice pan. If no oven, place baking paper into a frypan and press mixture in. Cook on low heat for approximately 15 mins per side. Cover with foil to allow it to ‘bake’. Flipping will be tricky but is possible. I lifted it out of the pan in the existing baking paper and placed on the bench top. I then placed a fresh piece of baking paper on top and then got the frypan and put it exactly on top. In one swift movement, hold both baking paper sheets tightly and flip the pan back to the right way up. Place back on heat for another 15 mins or until golden brown.
- If using an oven, place on approximately 160-180 degrees Celsius and cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooked using either method, allow to cool for 15 minutes. Cut into slices and enjoy!