- 2 x salmon fillets
- 200g wholewheat spaghetti pasta
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 10 grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp basil in oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- cheese to serve (optional)
- Cook pasta as per instructions on the packet.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a frypan with a dash of olive oil on medium-low heat. Cook zucchini until soft, set aside.
- Next place the tomatoes in the pan with a dash more olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook until starting to soften and slightly brown, set aside with zucchini.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel, rub with oil and salt and cook on both sides until golden brown and cooked through to your liking.
- When pasta is cooked, rinse and drain. Place back into the saucepan. Mix through the basil oil, olive oil, minced garlic and more salt & pepper.
- Then add the lemon zest and juice to the pasta and mix well. Add in tomatoes and zucchini.
- Shred salmon and mix through with the rest of the pasta mix.
- Plate and serve with cheese. Enjoy!