- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 6 dates, chopped
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder
- 20-40g of dark chocolate chips/ chopped dark chocolate
- Place all ingredients in a bowl or container. Stir until well combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge and dish into two bowls. Add any tops you like and enjoy! I added extra chopped dates, chocolate chips and a peanut butter drizzle.