- 1 cup of oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 serving of chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- sprinkle of salt
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir and mix until well combined.
- In a frypan on low-medium heat, place batter around 1/3 of a cup at a time. Cook pancake until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat until all mixture is used. Using a second frypan will help to ensure they don’t go cold while cooking others.
- Once all are cooked, serve with toppings of your choice. I have used fresh raspberry jam and chocolate protein pudding. Enjoy!