- 2 frozen banana, sliced
- 2 cup of chopped nectarine pieces, frozen
- 60ml milk of your choice
- heaped teaspoon of greek yoghurt (skyr)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Leave to slightly thaw for a few minutes.
- With a potato masher start to try and mash the ingredients together. It will be tough at first but it will get easier.
- Every now and then stir with a spoon to ensure all ingredients are mixing.
- Continue mashing and stirring until you reach a nice smooth texture.
- Serve into two bowls and top with your desire toppings. I like fresh fruit and granola. Enjoy!