- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp oat/almond or coconut flour
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 50g of 85% dark chocolate, melted
- Make jelly at least a few hours prior to assembling cups. To make jelly place raspberries into a small saucepan on low heat.
- Stir and cook until they start to break down.
- Add in chia seeds, honey and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove from the heat and let cool. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours if possible.
- Once jelly is set, get a muffin tin and place patty pans in 6 spaces. Add roughly 1 tbsp of melted chocolate to each pan. Once chocolate is in place, swirl it around so it covers the sides evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator to set while you prepare the next step. You should have leftover chocolate still.
- Next, in a small bowl, place all peanut butter filling ingredients. Mix well until all ingredients are combine and slightly stiff. Set aside for now.
- Remove muffin tin from fridge. Place your raspberry jam mixture over the base of your chocolate cups. The jam layer should be about 1/2 centimetre thick. You will probably have leftover jam. (Use it up on toast, add to oatmeal etc)
- Now layer a 1/2 centimetre layer of peanut butter filling over your jam layer. You should have just enough to cover all 6 cups.
- Finally add a layer of the remaining melted dark chocolate over the peanut butter filing to cover the cup.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!