- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup of milk (I use a combo of milk and water often)
- 1/4 cup of a mix of saltanas and cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans and pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 grated apple and it’s juices
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl or container.
- Stir and mix until well combine.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, serve with your choice of fresh fruits. I also like to add a drizzle of honey, peanut butter or almond butter! Enjoy!