- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil/coconut oil
- 1 cup mixed chopped nuts of your choice
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (I like saltanas and cranberries)
- 2-3 tbsp cinnamon (I love cinnamon so the more the better!)
- sprinkle of salt
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Put a large frypan on low heat and line it with baking paper.
- Pour mixer into frypan and spread evenly.
- Toast and cook for approximately 20 minutes. You need to stir muesli every few minutes to ensure it doesn’t burn and that it cooks evenly.
- Once the muesli is an even golden brown colour, turn the heat off. Leave to cool for roughly 20-30 minutes. You may wish to stir it a few times in this time incase the frypan keeps it heat.
- Once toasted muesli is cooled, it will harder up more and become more flavoursome. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!