- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw cocoa
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large container. Mix until well combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, remove from the fridge and serve into two bowls.
- I like to add some extra fresh raspberries, greek yoghurt, peanut butter, chopped hazelnuts and choc chips for serving! Enjoy!