- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp milk of your choice
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place a large frypan or 2 frypans on low/medium heat. Pour mixture into frypan at your desired size. I usually use 1/3 of a cup at a time. This will give you around 5-6 pancakes.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides. Repeat until all mixture is gone.
- Serve pancakes with your desired toppings. I used maple syrup, chopped soft dates, greek yoghurt and a cinnamon dust! Enjoy!