- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of milk or water ( I use a combo usually)
- sprinkle of salt
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of honey/maple syrup
- Place water/milk into a small saucepan. Add the salt and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat and add all other ingredients.
- Cook and stir often until you reach your desired thickness.
- Serve and enjoy! I like to have these with cooked cinnamon apples, greek yoghurt, maple syrup, slivered almonds and dried figs!