- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (you can use less but I love cinnamon)
- 4 slices of bread of your choice
- Whisk milk, egg and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Once well combine, place bread into mixture and cover both sides. Repeat with all slice.
- In a large frypan or two, add 1 tbsp olive oil and put on low/medium heat. Place slices of bread into frypan and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. I served mine, with fresh raspberry jam and cinnamon tahini sauce. Maple syrup and berries is always a nice combo too! Enjoy!