- 1 cup of pitted cherries (I used jarred, but you can use frozen or fresh also)
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil (melted) or olive oil
- 60g dark chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, mash cherries. If you have a blender you can also blend them instead.
- Once cherries are mashed, add in coconut, chia seeds, honey and oil.
- Stir until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place mixture into tray and press down evenly.
- Pour melted chocolate over the slice and spread so that the whole thing is covered.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and allow to fully set. To slice, use a sharp knife that has been run under hot water.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge.