- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 egg
- 400g white fish fillets of your choice
- salt and pepper
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, paprika, garlic, parsley and salt & pepper.
- Place fish fillets into egg mixture and cover completely.
- Transfer fish to the mixed coating bowl. Coat both sides of the fish.
- Repeat process until all fish is coated.
- In a frypan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook fish until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with sides of your choice. I like sweet potato fries and spicy mayonnaise. Enjoy!