- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp milk of your choice
- 1 cup of beetroot, puree or mashed (if using mashed, you may need to add 1 tbsp of beetroot juice to your mix for flavour)
- 1 tbsp honey
Cream cheese frosting;
- 2 tbsp low fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp honey
- Place all pancake ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Place a frypan on low-medium heat. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan at a time and cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides. Mixture should make 4-6 pancakes.
- Repeat pancake cooking process until you have used all the batter.
- While pancakes are cooking, place all cream cheese frosting ingredients into a small bowl and mix well until its combined. Set aside.
- Once pancakes are cooked, serve with a nice drizzle of the frosting. I like to add a drizzle of maple syrup and some crushed walnuts too! Enjoy!