- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 60ml of milk of your choice
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Leave to slightly defrost for a few minutes.
- With a potato masher, slowly start to try and mash the mixture. It will be tough at first but with time it will start to mash and mix. Every now and then, get a spoon and stir the mixture.
- Continue stirring and mashing until a smooth and creamy texture is achieved.
- Serve with your favourite toppings. I like granola, fresh fruit and nut butter. Enjoy!