- 4 ripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 80ml of milk of your choice
- 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla bean
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl, leave for a few minutes for the bananas to slightly defrost.
- Get a potato masher and slowly start to try and mash the ingredients. It will be hard to start with but once the bananas start to defrost more and the other ingredients combine it will be easier.
- Use the spoon every now and then to stir the mixture around.
- Continue mashing and stirring until you reach a smooth and creamy texture.
- Serve on its own or cover with your preferred toppings.