- 400g Chicken breast, cut in half horizontally so it’s not too thick
- 1 tsp Chilli powder or flakes
- salt to taste
- 1 cup of diced mango
- 1 cup of diced avocado
- the juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of diced capsicum
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro or red onion, depending on what you prefer (both taste delicious)
- Your choice of what to serve with-I like grilled corn or sweet potato slices. Or you can eat by itself.
- Heat pan on low-medium heat with small amount of olive oil, add chicken and sprinkle with salt and chilli.
- Combine salsa ingredients while cooking.
- Once chicken is cooked through, plate with serving choice and spoon salsa to cover the chicken.