- 1 cup of low fat, greek yoghurt
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder (can use vanilla essence alternatively)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of milk of your choice (only add if you like a thinner consistency)
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Cook pancakes in a frypan on low-medium heat until golden brown on both sides. This recipe makes 2 extra large pancakes or 4-5 small/medium sized ones.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. Maple syrup, peanut butter, greek yoghurt and fresh berries and a favourite of mine!