All you need is a space slightly larger than your own height and width, a timer and of course some tunes!
It really is possible…Check out our vlog in our corona series on our youtube channel, to see how it is done!
This workout is aimed to get you working up a sweat, in a minimal time frame and of course, it’s aimed to help you get through the boredom of corona isolation in the healthiest way!
30 minute full body circuit: The circuit of the below 8 exercise is to be completed as many times as possible in the 30 minutes the timer is set for, with minimal to no rest (all dependant on your individual fitness level). The vlog workout episode has a demonstration of how to complete each exercise and also has variation options for beginners included.
1. Push-ups x 20 reps
2. Lunge & Lift x 20 reps (10 per leg)
3. Tricep dips x 20 reps (using bench, seat, lounge etc anything available; get creative)
4. Plank/Bridge 1 minute hold
5. Bicycles x 40 reps (20 per side)
6. Mountain climbers x 40 reps (20 per side)
7. Knee slide sit-ups x 20 reps
8. Squat pulses x 40 reps
Lets see how many rounds you can complete before the timer goes off!!!
Finish with a full body stretch
GOOD LUCK 🙂